Thank you for visiting Leadership and Values in Action and reading through our list of higher education and management news blogs.
Weekly WiFi Wednesday Feed
Weekly posts about higher education, management, and living your values with purpose.
Inside Higher Ed News Feed
- Image: Indiana U Sued Over COVID-19 Requirement June 22, 6:14 a.m. Indiana University is being sued by eight students who say its COVID-19 vaccination requirement violates the "14h Amendment, which includes rights of personal autonomy and bodily integrity and […]
- Starting Off Mississippi University for Women is launching a campaign to raise $25 million by 2024. Thus far it has raised $18 million. Morehouse School of Medicine announced a campaign to raise $225 million by 2024. A major goal of the […]
- Image: The Department of Education began its negotiated rule-making process Monday by holding the first of three days of public hearings, with commenters discussing topics for federal student aid regulations the department is planning to consider. The department solicited […]
- Image: The class for the creative writing master of fine arts program at City College of New York this past spring was its largest yet — enrollment jumped from 120 students in the fall to 140 this spring. There […]
- Who’s afraid of the call to decolonize higher education?
- The best bad option, for now …
- How might academia think about the Times article on working conditions at Amazon fulfillment centers?
- It’s all about practice.
HigherEdJobs.com Career Advice & News Feed
- Today we celebrate and honor Juneteenth. Kelly Cherwin, director of editorial strategy for HigherEdJobs had the opportunity to speak with two higher education professionals on what Juneteenth means to their campus, capture a glimpse into different celebrations, and how campuses can acknowledge and reflect on denouncing racism on […]
- Over the past few years, it has become more and more common for lesbian and gay coaches to include the names of spouses and partners in their bios. Dr. Pat Griffin, professor emerita of education at University of Massachusetts Amherst and longtime advocate for equality in sports, describes […]
- With the growth of online education, even after the pandemic, distributed and asynchronous online learning will remain a staple of higher education. How can you close the distance between you and your students? These five practices can help any online, remote, or asynchronous teacher better connect and empathize […]
Harvard Business Review News Feed
- Sponsor content from the International Coaching Federation.
- A conversation with University of Pennsylvania anthropologist Greg Urban on better understanding people, teams, and organizations.
- Five ways sales teams can adapt to a new landscape.
Diverse – Issues in Higher Education News Feed
- In a unanimous decision Monday, the Supreme Court ruled against the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)—citing their restrictions on education-based benefits for student athletes as “unlawful.”
- Last week, the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center released a study of Spring 2021 enrollment, which showed a dramatic decrease in total undergraduate enrollment. And there were significant loses in programs […]
- As the country paused this weekend to celebrate Juneteenth Day, a national event presented by the Robert Randolph Foundation and hosted by actress and singer Amanda Seales trained a spotlight on […]
- Introverts experience social anxiety due to their preference of being alone. But what about extroverts? Do they experience social anxiety? This re-post from eCounseling The post Stop and Check Out this Repost: Extroverts […]
- One of the most popular posts from 2020 has been a What I Find Interesting Wednesday (WiFi Wednesday) post, A Guide to Coded The post A Guide to Coded Language In Education […]
- If you’re anything like me then I run away from fear and the things that make me scared, and I think that’s quite The post The Value of Doing The Things That […]
- If you’re having trouble finding your passion, you’re not alone. Many people aren’t sure what their passions are. We’ve got a couple things The post Finding Your Passion — thejobwindow appeared first […]