Thank you for visiting Leadership and Values in Action and reading through our list of higher education and management news blogs.
Weekly WiFi Wednesday Feed
Weekly posts about higher education, management, and living your values with purpose.
Inside Higher Ed News Feed
- Anthony J. Davis, senior vice president of institutional advancement and chief operating officer at Livingstone College, in South Carolina, has been named president there. David Gregory, interim provost and dean of the College of Pharmacy at Belmont University, […]
- Image: Federal student aid awards are technically awarded without regard to race, but researchers detail in a new National Bureau of Economic Research working paper how the financial aid system actually reflects and adds to disparities in wealth among […]
- Image: Since the start of the semester, Utah State University senior Elle Brown-Horton has perfected the art of packing into a crowded USU shuttle bus, which she takes from a parking lot near the football stadium to central campus […]
- Image: As Hurricane Ian approached Florida’s west coast Tuesday, prompting thousands of residents to evacuate, a wave of colleges and universities canceled classes, shut down campuses and evacuated residence halls. The announcements came throughout Monday and Tuesday as the […]
HigherEdJobs.com Career Advice & News Feed
- In this edition of the Ask the Expert Series, Christopher D. Lee shares how to respond wisely to the "Why you?" questions in an interview.
- While some issues will require HR involvement, many can be addressed on our own. Here are some measures you can take to manage your own workplace challenges.
- Scholars came together in a recent webinar to explore ways in which university counselors and chief diversity officers (CDOs) can dismantle systemic racism in higher education.
Harvard Business Review News Feed
- The State of Revenue Operations in High-Tech and Software – SPONSOR CONTENT FROM WEST MONROE PARTNERSSponsor content from West Monroe Partners.
- GitLab’s Sid Sijbrandij on building a company with no offices and employees spread around the world.
- Sponsor content from Twilio.
Diverse – Issues in Higher Education News Feed
- The University of Idaho has warned employees against giving students reproductive health counseling, including abortion, given…
- Two law schools, the UC Hastings College of the Law and the T. C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, will be…
- A Quinsigamond Community College instructor is being sued over alleged racist comments against Nigerians.
- Introverts experience social anxiety due to their preference of being alone. But what about extroverts? Do they experience social anxiety? This re-post from eCounseling helps clarify the matter! The website eCounseling.com offers a […]
- One of the most popular posts from 2020 has been a What I Find Interesting Wednesday (WiFi Wednesday) post, A Guide to Coded Language in Education Vol. 1. Originally, I found the […]
- If you’re anything like me then I run away from fear and the things that make me scared, and I think that’s quite common. Very rarely do I face my fears and […]
- If you’re having trouble finding your passion, you’re not alone. Many people aren’t sure what their passions are. We’ve got a couple things to help you out. Finding Your Passion — thejobwindow Finding […]
Join the Mailing List
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.